This statement applies to https://www.policyconnect.org.uk/ and all pages within this site.
This website is run by Policy Connect. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts;
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen;
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard;
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software; and
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver).
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you are disabled.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text;
- most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software; and
- you cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader.
Feedback and contact information
Please contact us if you would like us to provide any part of this website in a different format, e.g. accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- email info [at] policyconnect.org.uk.
- call 0207 202 8585.
We will make our best effort to provide you with the format you require.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page contact: info [at] policyconnect.org.uk.
Contacting us by phone or visiting us in person
Our offices have audio induction loops, or if you contact us before your visit we can arrange a British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter.
Find out how to contact us.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Policy Connect is committed to making its website accessible.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons.
Non-compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA
We are aware that not all links have a discernible name, which could cause a problem for screenreader users. We are working to resolve this.
PDFs and other documents
Some of our older PDF documents are not accessible. We aim to ensure that any new PDFs or Word documents we publish will meet accessibility standards and/or have accessible HTML alternatives.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 20th August 2021. It was last reviewed on 10th August 2022.
This website was last tested on 10th August 2022. The test was carried out by our own staff.