Building resilience in UK Manufacturing
The APMG has assembled a distinguished panel of expert voices from across industry to discuss what the manufacturing sector needs to return to build resilience in order to best support the county through the recovery and beyond.
The panel for the event are:
- Tim Figures, Director of Technology, Sustainability & Innovation at Make UK
- Dave Archer, Chairman Midland Manufacturing Network and Warwick Manufacturing Alliance
- Margaret Wood MBE, Founder ICW (UK) Ltd, Member of the MADE Smarter Review
- Paul Calver, IET Manufacturing Policy Panel member and China Outsourcing Ltd, Chairman
The panellists will cover:
- How the manufacturing sector can build resilience as we recover from COVID-19
- What the current challenges are facing industry and how can we address them
- What must be done to build resilience in UK manufacturing and reduce reliance on international supply chains
- The role of digitisation in increasing resilience
- How can politicians support the sector and what should we aim for in terms of sovereign capacity
The presentations will be followed by a Q&A in which attendees will be given the chance to ask questions of the expert panel.
Please register to attend using this link.