Decarbonising the UK rail network
The APPCCG is partnering with the APPG for Rail to launch two new reports on rail decabonisation in the UK.
This event is being held to launch two seperate reports on rail electrification in the UK. Copies of the two reports can be found below.
- RIA - Electrification Cost Challenge report (here)
- RSSB - Rail Industry Decarbonisation Taskforce report (initial report here).
The event will be jointly chaired by Martin Vickers MP of the APPG for Rail and Daniel Zeichner MP of the APPCCG
- Professor Jim Skea, Imperial College
- David Clarke, Technical Director at the Railway Industry Association
- Anthony Perret, Head of Sustainable Development at the Rail Safety and Standards Board
- Helen McAllister, Head of Strategic Planning at Network Rail
Please contact jacob.ainscough [at] policyconnect.org.uk to register