Skills Commission inquiry into Level 4 and 5 Higher Technical Qualifications evidence session 2
The Skills Commission’s inquiry into Level 4 and 5 Higher Technical Qualifications will hold its second evidence session on Tuesday 17 May 2022.
The inquiry is co-chaired by:
- Sir John Hayes MP
- Baroness Garden of Frognal
- Mr Graham Hasting-Evans CEO of NOCN
Oral evidence will be provided on the Level 4 and 5 Higher Technical Qualifications by the following expert witnesses:
- Sandra Booth, Director of Policy and External Relations, Council for Higher Education in Art and Design
- Sam Cairns, Co-Director, Cultural Learning Alliance
- Patricia Lovett MBE, Chair, Heritage Crafts Association
- Daniel Carpenter, Managing Director, Heritage Crafts Association
- Tim Weiss, Director of Vocational Skills, ScreenSkills
Further details will be shared shortly. Please contact Teymour.anwar [at] policyconnect.org.uk for further information.